Improve Performance by Integrating ESG Factors
Learn how ESG (Environmental, Social, & Governance) can be incorporated towards your approach.
|10 May 2023
|05 July 2023
|11 October 2023||Online|
|06 December 2023||Online|
Duration : 1 (one) day | 9 AM – 3 PM
Using Zoom Conference Call Application
Environmental, Social, & Governance (ESG) criteria are a set of factors for a company’s operations that investors use to screen potential investments. Environmental criteria consider how a company performs as a steward of nature. Social criteria examine how it manages relationships with employees, suppliers, customers, and the communities where it operates. Governance deals with a company’s leadership, executive pay, audits, internal controls, and shareholder rights. These 3 factors add up so that business can keep them in mind whenever they make decisions or create new strategies.
(Will be delivered in Bahasa Indonesia)
- Learning the concept of ESG
- Figuring how ESGs can be incorporated into the business
- Learning the method of attracting socially conscious Investors
- Identifying ESG criteria's within the business
- Learning Effective ESG Case Studies in Indonesia
- Planning and executing initiatives that will address the problems
- Learn variety of approaches to ESG incorporation
- Develop a program of activities that have a positive impact directly to the company.
- Involving other unit employees to be part of ESG incorporation
- CSR practitioners
- Lecturers who are conducting Community Service activities
- General Managers
- Community Relations Managers
- Community Development Managers
- Public Relations Managers
- Other practitioners who are interested in effectiveness of monitoring community projects or any other project
Dr. Maria Ariesta Utha, S.E., M.M.
Maria Utha has more than 10 years research and consulting experience in projects with the field of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Higher Education Sectors. She is a Permanent Lecturer in Master Degree with spezialitation Sustainability and Community Entrepreneurship. Maria Utha completed her Doctoral Degree in Sustainable Development Doctoral Program at Trisakti University. She has expertise in Environmental Economics, Sustainability & Community Entrepreneurship Management, Quantitative and Qualitative Research Methods, Data Processing using various statistical tools.
2. Rio Zakarias Widyandaru, ST, MM-Sustainability
Rio is a graduate of Cum-Laude MM-Sustainability at Trisakti University who is the Sustainability Manager at CECT. Having expertise as a Senior Researcher and CSR consultant at CECT for many companies in the areas of Business Social Mapping, Designing Community Development programs, ComDev Assistance, CSR Program Implementation, SROI (Social Return on Investment), CSR Monitoring & Evaluation Programs, CSR Communication, Sustainability Reporting, Social Enterprise and others.
One (1) day workshop: IDR 4.200.000
For further information, please contact:
Telephone/Fax : 021-5793-0116
Phone : 0813-8262-2221
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration form are available to download on link above. Kindly submit the registration form through email, we will send you the confirmation email afterwards.