How to make Sustainability Roadmap based on ISO 26000
Discussing what CSR means to you and your organization; Integrating SDGs with ISO 26000; How to use the standard to deliver strategic value for your organization.
|15 - 16 March 2023||Online|
|07 - 08 June 2023||Online|
Duration: 2 (two) days || 9 AM - 3 PMWe are available in 2 (two) methods of training:
1. Offline: MM-Sustainability Trisakti Campus
(Menara Batavia 2nd Floor, Jl. K.H. Mas Mansyur No.Kav. 126, Karet Tengsin, Kecamatan Tanah Abang, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10220) (GMaps).
2. Online: Using conference zoom call application.
The ISO 26000 Standard was introduced to promote sustainable development by providing guidance which organizations can follow to promote engagement in socially responsible behaviors. Global organizations are being inspired to build their social responsibility strategies on ISO 26000.
The training will help participants understand the fundamental purpose of ISO 26000 and explain the content and the interrelationships between the guidance, local industry practice and the relevant legislative framework. The training will also highlight the importance of results and improvements in organizational behavior on social responsibility.
The training is an introduction for anyone involved in the development, implementation and management of a social responsibility system based on ISO 26000. If you plan to complete other social systems training, such as internal auditing and the lead auditor training, you will receive during this course the knowledge and understanding of ISO 26000 upon which to build auditing skills.
(Will be delivered in Bahasa Indonesia)
1. Background to the development of ISO 26000.
2. Reasons for the development of CSR programs for companies and their benefits.
3. CSR based on ISO 26000 international standards.
4. Introduction and scope of ISO 26000.
5. Definition, regulation, implementation and CSR reporting.
6. Evaluation of CSR.
7. CSR issues in Asia: corporate governance, compliance with law, respect for norms and human rights, climate change, human resources, environmental issues.
8. Reporting CSR activities to all stakeholders.
1. Recognize and explain the benefits of adopting ISO 26000
2. Identify and prioritize core issues of social responsibility
3. Identify and engage with relevant stakeholders
4. Use existing systems to ensure core issues and principles are addressed
5. Identify gaps in expertise and internal training requirements
6. Set appropriate improvement targets
1. CSR practitioners
2. Lecturers who are conducting Community Service activities
3. General Managers
4. Community Relations Managers
5. Community Development Managers
6. Public Relations Managers
7. Other practitioners who are interested in effectiveness of monitoring community projects or any other project
Dr. Maria Ariesta Utha, S.E., M.M.
Maria Utha has more than 10 years research and consulting experience in projects with the field of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Higher Education Sectors. She is a Permanent Lecturer in Master Degree with spezialitation Sustainability and Community Entrepreneurship. Maria Utha completed her Doctoral Degree in Sustainable Development Doctoral Program at Trisakti University. She has expertise in Environmental Economics, Sustainability & Community Entrepreneurship Management, Quantitative and Qualitative Research Methods, Data Processing using various statistical tools.
Rio Zakarias Widyandaru, ST, MM-Sustainability
Rio is a graduate of Cum-Laude MM-Sustainability at Trisakti University who is the Sustainability Manager at CECT. Having expertise as a Senior Researcher and CSR consultant at CECT for many companies in the areas of Business Social Mapping, Designing Community Development programs, ComDev Assistance, CSR Program Implementation, SROI (Social Return on Investment), CSR Monitoring & Evaluation Programs, CSR Communication, Sustainability Reporting, Social Enterprise and others.
Two (2) day online workshop: IDR 5.800.000
5% early bird sponsorship if the full payment is made 1 weeks before the workshop day.
Packages for organisations' group: (the early bird promo is not valid)
• IDR 16.400.000 for 3 participants
• IDR 25.300.000 for 5 participants
• IDR 55.200.000 for 10+ participants
For further information, please contact:
Telephone/Fax : 021-5793-0116
Phone : 0813-8262-2221
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration form are available to download on link above. Kindly submit the registration form through email, we will send you the confirmation email afterwards.