Stakeholder Engagement: What is your plan?
Identifying the criteria for local partner selection; How to select and then manage local partners; How to win the community’s commitment.
|27 - 28 February 2023||Online|
|30 - 31 May 2023||Online|
|14 - 15 August 2023||Online|
Duration: 2 (two) days || 9 AM - 3 PMWe are available in 2 (two) methods of training:
1. Offline: MM-Sustainability Trisakti Campus
(Menara Batavia 2nd Floor, Jl. K.H. Mas Mansyur Kav. 126, Karet Tengsin, Kecamatan Tanah Abang, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10220) (GMaps).
2. Online: Using conference zoom call application.
As our citizens and stakeholders become more politically active and vocal, we need to enhance our efforts at engaging them meaningfully. Besides taking a citizen-centric approach, we also need to build new public engagement capabilities to develop better policies, services and outcomes for our society.
Hone your skills and knowledge in planning and managing public engagement projects through this highly interactive workshop. Learn about the modes of public engagement model and find out how to apply it to policies and CSR programmes. You will also learn how to establish your engagement purpose and manage your engagement expectations and stakeholders.
You can expect to apply what you learnt on local scenarios, or even your own project, during the workshop. This gives you a unique opportunity to crowd-source and test out your engagement plan in a safe and nurturing environment.
(Will be delivered in Bahasa Indonesia)
1. Contextualising Stakeholder Management for your Respective Businesses / Organisations
2. Understanding your Stakeholder Ecosystem
3. Communicating Openly and Directly to Both Community and Internal Stakeholders
4. Measuring the Impact of a Stakeholder Engagement Campaign
5. Understanding What Stakeholders Accept as Credible and Believable
6. Establishing Strong and Long-Lasting Relationships with Stakeholders.
7. Preparing a Stakeholder Engagement Plan
8. Using Radyati - Simmonds Stakeholder Engagement Matrix
9. Case Study
1. Being in an active dialogue with stakeholders helps companies to anticipate (environmental) issues
2. Being part of the conversation allows companies to be a part of the solution and reduces the risk of litigation
3. Knowing who your stakeholders are is a key investment criteria for socially responsible investors
4. Being praised by stakeholders for the commitment to sustainable business practices helps with employee morale and recruiting
1. CSR practitioners
2. Lecturers who are conducting Community Service activities
3. General Managers
4. Community Relations Managers
5. Community Development Managers
6. Public Relations Managers
7. Other practitioners who are interested in effectiveness of monitoring community projects or any other project
Dr. Maria Ariesta Utha, S.E., M.M.
Maria Utha has more than 10 years research and consulting experience in projects with the field of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Higher Education Sectors. She is a Permanent Lecturer in Master Degree with spezialitation Sustainability and Community Entrepreneurship. Maria Utha completed her Doctoral Degree in Sustainable Development Doctoral Program at Trisakti University. She has expertise in Environmental Economics, Sustainability & Community Entrepreneurship Management, Quantitative and Qualitative Research Methods, Data Processing using various statistical tools.
Rio Zakarias Widyandaru, ST, MM-Sustainability
Rio is a graduate of Cum-Laude MM-Sustainability at Trisakti University who is the Sustainability Manager at CECT. Having expertise as a Senior Researcher and CSR consultant at CECT for many companies in the areas of Business Social Mapping, Designing Community Development programs, ComDev Assistance, CSR Program Implementation, SROI (Social Return on Investment), CSR Monitoring & Evaluation Programs, CSR Communication, Sustainability Reporting, Social Enterprise and others.
Two (2) day workshop: IDR 5.800.000
5% early bird sponsorship if the full payment is made 1 weeks before the workshop day.
Packages for organisations' group: (the early bird promo is not valid)
• IDR 16.400.000 for 3 participants
• IDR 25.300.000 for 5 participants
• IDR 55.200.000 for 10+ participants
Hotel near training location:
Sotis Residence Hotel Pejompongan (★★), 5min. drive.
Holiday Inn Express Wahid Hasyim (★★★), 10min. drive.
For further information, please contact:
Telephone/Fax : 021-5793-0116
Phone : 0813-8262-2221
Email : email@example.com
Registration form are available to download on link above. Kindly submit the registration form through email, we will send you the confirmation email afterwards.