Community Development Officers often work for a government department, local government council, or not for profit organisation to help communities identify projects and enact on them. Often a Community Development Officer is involved with assessing housing needs within a community and aiming to address those needs by working with city planners and by gaining community input.
(Will be delivered in Bahasa Indonesia)
1. Working with community groups to deliver a range of projects to enhance their way of life.
2. Ensuring processes and protocols are in place for compliance with all relevant legislation and council policies, also ensure that risks are being managed.
3. Identifying assets and capacities within communities.
4. Acting as a facilitator to promote self-help in the community.
5. Coordinating the delivery of services that contribute to improved outcomes for the community.
6. Engaging with a range of internal and external stakeholders to foster and sustain partnerships.
7. Report writing, working with boards, advisory groups and committees.
1. Planning and executing initiatives that will address the problems
2. Learn variety of approaches to community development, including ecological, social and economic issues.
3. Develop a program of activities that have a positive impact directly to the company.
4. Involving other unit employees to be part of community engagement
1. CSR practitioners
2. Lecturers who are conducting Community Service activities
3. General Managers
4. Community Relations Managers
5. Community Development Managers
6. Public Relations Managers
7. Other practitioners who are interested in effectiveness of monitoring community projects or any other project
Dr. Maria Ariesta Utha, S.E., M.M.
Maria Utha has more than 10 years research and consulting experience in projects with the field of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Higher Education Sectors. She is a Permanent Lecturer in Master Degree with spezialitation Sustainability and Community Entrepreneurship. Maria Utha completed her Doctoral Degree in Sustainable Development Doctoral Program at Trisakti University. She has expertise in Environmental Economics, Sustainability & Community Entrepreneurship Management, Quantitative and Qualitative Research Methods, Data Processing using various statistical tools.
Rio Zakarias Widyandaru, ST, MM-Sustainability
Rio is a graduate of Cum-Laude MM-Sustainability at Trisakti University who is the Sustainability Manager at CECT. Having expertise as a Senior Researcher and CSR consultant at CECT for many companies in the areas of Business Social Mapping, Designing Community Development programs, ComDev Assistance, CSR Program Implementation, SROI (Social Return on Investment), CSR Monitoring & Evaluation Programs, CSR Communication, Sustainability Reporting, Social Enterprise and others.
Two (2) day workshop: IDR 5.800.000
For further information, please contact:
Telephone/Fax : 021-5793-0116
Phone : 0813-8262-2221
Email : email@example.com